Manufactures Technologies of salvaging SORBENT AND MOBILE PLANT FOR ITS PRODUCTION|
Sorbent and Mobile Plant for Its Production
Sorbent and mobile plant for its production are
designed to eliminate liquid hydrocarbon and grease spill and clean effluent.
Specialists of Subsidiary Company "Orgenergogaz" have developed
Engineering and Technology enabling to eliminate oil, oil products, grease (both vegetable fat and animal
fat) and other
non-diluted compound spill on water and soil (primarily sand soil) and to clean
effluents and gas flows.
This technology utilizes sorbent characterized by
high absorption properties in relation to hydrocarbon, high absorption rate,
waterproof and buoyancy.
Sorbent won gold and silver medals at
"Eureka-97" and "Eureka-98" International Exhibition (Brussels).
This is a proprietary design (Patent ¹ 97114927 and 97114298), application for
international patents ¹ PCT/RU 97/00142, PCT/RU 97/00143, PCT/RU 98/00308 and
PCT/RU 98/00 309.
- Elimination of oil, oil products and grease spill
on water and soil and cleaning of effluents.
- Reduction of toxic compound (phenol, acetone and
sour gas) concentration in water and soil.
- Filling of different blocking and supporting
facilities (mats, buoys etc.)
- Acid and alkali-resistant.
- Heat-resistant at temperature up to 450°C.
- Low heat conduction.
- High sorption rate (3 mm thick oil film is
absorbed in 20 second-s).
- 100% buoyancy during 100 days.
- Bulk density 2-7 kg/m3
- Sorption capacity at full saturation
- 1 kg of
sorbent adsorbs 55 kg of oil or 45 kg of petrol.
- 1 m3 of sorbent absorbs 160-220
kg (0,2-0,25 m3) of oil or
- 130-180 kg (0,18-0,24 m3) of
Storage time is not limited.
Actually complete sorbent absorption is not
achieved therefore foregoing values should be considered as limit values. For
dark and light hydrocarbons absorption range is between these limits.
- Standard sorbent is utilized in floating charge
filters to clean effluents. It is also utilized to fill buoys, mats, sleeves and
other blocking and supporting facilities to clean soil.
- Magnetic sorbent is utilized to eliminate product
spill on water surface and make saturated sorbent collection easier.
- Silica gel granules used to dehumidify process
air and remove liquid hydrocarbons. It is also used to dehumidify and remove
moisture and gas con-densate from natural gas.
- Specification on sorbent ÒÓ
- Specification on raw materials for sorbent
production ÒÓ 113-03-12448674-81-96.
- Certificate of State Standard of Russia No
ÐÎÑÑ RU. Àß 02. ÍÎ 7942 confirming conformity of sorbent to
specification and permitting its production.
- Sanitary Certificate ¹ 19. ÔÖ.03.940.Ï.09585.Ã7
of State Committee of Russia on Sanitary Supervision permitting sorbent
production, supply, realization and utilization on the territory of Russian
- Certificate ¹ 7439.21 on entry of Subsidiary
Company "Orgener-gogaz" into State Register entitling to produce
sorbent and render services on its utilization.
- Certificate No 595-06 on State Registration of
Subsidiary Company "Orgenergogaz" in Leninsky Region of Moscow
District entitling to render services on sorbent utilization.
1. Sorbent (standard or magnetic powder).
Supplied in standard plastic bag
- Volume 50 liters
- Weight 0,1-0,5 kg (dependent on bulk density)
- Sorption Capacity of one package (oil/petrol) 9-12
liters, (8-11 kg)/8,5-12 liters, (6,5-9 kg)
2. Sorbent (standard), pressing. Supplied in
- Volume 50 liters
- Weight 0,2-1 kg (dependent on bulk density)
3. Silica gel-based granulated sorbent. Supplied
in plastic bags.
- Volume 40 liters
- Weight 20 kg
- Sorption Capacity of one package (gas condensate,
petrol) 20-30 kg
Mobile Plant for Sorbent Production in the field
According to technology of oil, oil products and
grease removal from water surface it is necessary to produce sorbent on the
place of spill since its storage is not cost-effective. Raw materials required
to produce sorbent take 100-200 times less space.
To achieve this goal "Orgenergogaz"
specialists designed mobile plants of different capacity to produce sorbent.
- Capacity 10-12 kg of raw materials/ hour (3-4 m3 of
- Power Consumption 8-12 kW (220V. 50 Hz)
- Cooling Water Flow 90 I/hour at pressure 0,5
- Dimension and Weight 1270õ530õ1370 mm; 300 kgPlant
- Reactor Control and Protection Unit
- Water Cooling
- Rack for connection to mains (for stand-alone
operation generator of required power can be supplied)
- Operator work desk
Plant can be placed on vehicle or installed in
container of required size.
Publishing date: May 7, 2001
To make an inquiry on the Manufacture you are interested in